today I'm back with a new sweet card for you :)
But first, I'd like to show you my newest card, which I made for my Mom's birthday. I used the super sweet cats from MFT's I knead you, and I colored them with copics to make them look just like our own cats, Lucio (sleeping) and Nemo (sitting in the box).
For the background, I used distress inks and water, just like Laura Bassen showed on a few card in the past.
Hope you like the result :)
..and now - hop to the GIVEAWAY :))
Since I would like to say THANK YOU for all the lovely and kind comments and all the great support, I'd like to announce a giveaway here on my blog:
Here are the facts:
- I ship worldwide and I'll take the shipping costs for you
- you have time until May 31st for a chance to win
There are different ways for your chance to win:
- Get a follower of this blog (1 ticket)
- Like my blog on facebook (1 ticket)
- Get a follower on instagram (1 ticket)
- Let other crafters know about the giveaway on your blog (2 tickets)
- share the news on facebook with your friends (2 tickets)
So you can see, you are able to get in sum 7 tickets for your chance to win.
Please, leave me a comment down here so I know how many tickets you get
The winner will be chosen on June the 3rd.
Here are the prices:
- A new Altenew stamp set "scribbled flowers"
- A pack of "Pink Peonies" sequins by Pretty Pink Posh
- A pack of self adhesive pearls by Studio Calico
- A pack of two rub-on sheets by Tim Holtz
- A stencil by Create a smile, used, but in great condition
- 6 new stamps by Purple Onion Designs, already mounted onto EZ Mount
- 2 packs of rub ons by 7Gypsies and Tim Holtz
-1 stencil by Heidi Swapp, used
- 1 pack of rub ons by Tim Holtz
- pack of pearls by Studio Calico
-3 packs of sequins by Theresa Colins
-1 stencil by The Crafters Workshop, used
OK, so I really hope you have some fun with the giveaway and tell all your friends of the prices!
Can't wait to hear from you!